Frequently Asked Questions
- When will my Guac ship?
- The first set of Guac orders can expect to receive their Chips printer enclosure in mid-late summer 2022. Users can still print using the DNP 620 and any alternative table. Guac and Chips will ship together beginning Winter 2022.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. Shipping, duties, and fees may apply on top of the order amount. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need international shipping.
- What iPad do I need for Guac?
- Guac works with any 12.9" iPad Pro 3rd Generation (2018) and newer.
- What is Chips?
- Chips is the printing system designed and built specifically for Guac. Powered by the DNP DS620A professional dye-sub printer, Chips is encased in a custom designed enclosure to seamlessly match Guac. Along with the printer and enclosure, Chips includes a pole and baseplate so that way there is always a place for a printer at an event.
- What printer is used for Chips?
- Chips is powered by the DNP DS620A, one of the most popular photo printers in the industry.
- Does Chips support wired or wireless printing?
- Both! When connected to Guac, Chips can print wirelessly as fast as 35 seconds. With wired printing, Chips can print as fast as 15 seconds.
- What kind of prints is Chips capable of printing?
- Chips can print strip style 2x6 prints, classic 4x6 prints, perforated media, sticker media, and panoramic prints.
- What camera is used with Guac?
- Guac's main camera is the Canon M50 Mark II. Guac can also use the front-facing camera on the iPad Pro, just like Salsa.
- Can I purchase Guac without the camera?
- Guac cannot be purchased without the included camera.
- Can I purchase Guac or Chips separately?
- Guac and Chips are sold together and cannot be purchased separately.
- What software runs on Guac/Chips?
- Guac and Chips will run using the Salsa iOS app, modified and improved for a DSLR style booth.
- Can I use the same Salsa iOS app with Guac?
- Yep! All of Guac's features, settings, and events can be accessed from the same app you're using now with Salsa.
- Can I run other software on Guac?
- Guac requires the Salsa iOS app and active subscription for the full experience.
- Are Marketing Materials provided/included with the purchase of Guac, like with Salsa?
- Is Guac a DSLR booth?
- Guac includes the Canon M50 Mark II mirrorless camera, which is a lighter weight camera than a traditional DSLR. This makes Guac much lighter to transport and set up! The photo quality is equal (and in some cases superior) to a DSLR camera.
- Can I trade in my XYZ booth toward the purchase of a Guac?
- At this time, PBSCO does not accept trade ins toward a Guac purchase.
- Head Unit
- Two Poles
- Base Plate
- Canon M50 Mark II
- Godox MS300 Flash
- Military Grade Carrying Case
- 12.9” iPad Pro Faceplate
- 25’ AC Power Cable
- Misc. Hardware
- DNP DS620A
- One Box of 4x6 Media
- Printer Enclosure
- One Pole
- Base Plate
- Military Grade Carrying Case
- 2018 - 12.9” Pro (3rd Generation)
- 2020 - 12.9” Pro (4th Generation)
- 2021 - 12.9” Pro (5th Generation)
- Weight: 32 lbs (without flash and umbrella)
- Weight with Case: 84 lbs
- Head Unit Size: 21.63” x 13.1” x 7.13”
- Total Height: 63” (without umbrella), 88” (with umbrella)
- Case Size: 16” x 19.5” x 22.5”
- Camera Tilt Range: -10 to +3 degrees
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Weight with Case: 87 lbs
- Head Unit: 21” x 16.75" x 25.5”
- Total Height: 34”
- Case: 16” x 19.5” x 22.5”
Power & Charging
- Integrated Power Supply
- Built-In 30W USB-C Port
- Two 120V AC Power Outlets
- Two USB-A Ports
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 55º to 90º F
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 60% noncondensing
James was an officiant looking for ways to earn extra revenue. In two years, he made $66,000
Maria was able to book 5 events before buying her booth and finished her first year with 60 events
Zach quit his full-time job to pursue his photo booth business after it made $40,000 in 8 months
Kelsey is now doing over 100 events per year with her five booths. What started as a side hustle grew into a 90k/year business.
In 3 years, Mark and Swapna were able to pay off their six-figure student loan debt with their photo booth business
In 3 months of business, Jeffrey had made quadruple what he was looking to make.
Isabelle invested in 4 booths, allowed her to expand beyond weddings and into the corporate world.
Jessica 3X’d her photo booth investment and is now working with some of the largest companies in their area.
John was able to pay off his booth in a few months & now has a stable source of extra income.
Savannah ran a photography studio for 10 years, but wanted more income that wouldn’t require a lot more time or energy.
Nicole thanks the quality and professionalism of the booth for giving her the high end clients she was after.
Maxwell’s old booths had issues and were expensive to maintain. Salsa saved him money & allowed him to raise prices.