Choose Your Package
Get everything you need to start your photo booth adventure
- Head Unit
- Two Poles
- Base Plate
- Canon M50 Mark II
- Godox MS300 Flash
- Military Grade Carrying Case
- 12.9” iPad Pro Faceplate
- 25’ AC Power Cable
- Misc. Hardware
- 2018 - 12.9” Pro (3rd Generation)
- 2020 - 12.9” Pro (4th Generation)
- 2021 - 12.9” Pro (5th Generation)
- Weight: 32 lbs (without flash and umbrella)
- Weight with Case: 84 lbs
- Head Unit Size: 21.63” x 13.1” x 7.13”
- Total Height: 63” (without umbrella), 88” (with umbrella)
- Case Size: 16” x 19.5” x 22.5”
- Camera Tilt Range: -10 to +3 degrees
Power & Charging
- Integrated Power Supply
- Built-In 30W USB-C Port
- Two 120V AC Power Outlets
- Two USB-A Ports
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 55º to 90º F
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 60% noncondensing
We are here to help you be one of our successful owners
James was an officiant looking for ways to earn extra revenue. In two years, he made $66,000
Maria was able to book 5 events before buying her booth and finished her first year with 60 events
Zach quit his full-time job to pursue his photo booth business after it made $40,000 in 8 months
Kelsey is now doing over 100 events per year with her five booths. What started as a side hustle grew into a 90k/year business.
In 3 years, Mark and Swapna were able to pay off their six-figure student loan debt with their photo booth business
In 3 months of business, Jeffrey had made quadruple what he was looking to make.
Isabelle invested in 4 booths, allowed her to expand beyond weddings and into the corporate world.
Jessica 3X’d her photo booth investment and is now working with some of the largest companies in their area.
John was able to pay off his booth in a few months & now has a stable source of extra income.
Savannah ran a photography studio for 10 years, but wanted more income that wouldn’t require a lot more time or energy.
Nicole thanks the quality and professionalism of the booth for giving her the high end clients she was after.
Maxwell’s old booths had issues and were expensive to maintain. Salsa saved him money & allowed him to raise prices.