Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it come with an iPad?
Salsa does not come with an iPad.
We allow you to supply your own iPad so you can choose which size screen, storage, and version that best fits your needs. This also gives you the opportunity to use an iPad that you already have!
It's important to note, however, that Salsa includes a faceplate for the 2018 and 2020 12.9" 3rd and 4th Generation iPad Pro. If you choose to use any other iPad, you'll need to purchase an additional faceplate for $49 here.
- Do you offer financing options?
Yes! We have two options: Klarna and Partial.ly
If you need your booth right away, Klarna might be right for you! Klarna is available right at checkout and will use a fixed APR based on credit history.
If you are not approved through Klarna, please reach out to our sales team at email@example.com, or use the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of your screen, to discuss additional financing options that might be a better fit for you!
If you don’t want to pay interest, and you don’t mind waiting a bit for your booth, Partial.ly is another option. This layaway option requires a $500 non-refundable deposit and allows you to break up the rest in smaller payments over a few months. When your booth is paid off we will ship it out to you. Partial.ly purchases are excluded from any discounts.
- What is the warranty like?
Salsa includes a 12-month limited parts and labor warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship. It does not cover accidental or cosmetic damage, or normal wear and tear. In the event that a repair is needed during your coverage period, you will ship the product to Photobooth Supply Co for repairs.
Extended warranties are available for Salsa that provides reduced accidental damage repair costs and discounted replacement parts. Learn more here.
- Can Salsa print?
- Salsa has AirPrint functionality built in to the app and can be paired with any printer that has AirPrint capabilities.
- Does Salsa come with a printer?
- No. Salsa does not currently come with a printer. We believe this creates a simplified and flexible experience for our photo booth owners so they can get up and running at a low cost.
- Do you ship Salsa internationally?
- Yes, we ship internationally to Australia, UK, Spain, France, Mexico, and Canada. If you do not live in those countries, please reach out to us to see what options we have available. The booth requires 120W and is 115v/60Hz and 240v/50Hz compatible.
- Which iPads are supported by Salsa?
Salsa supports the following iPad generations and sizes:
- 12.9" iPad Pro 4th Generation (2020)
- 11" iPad Pro 2nd Generation (2020)
- 10.9" iPad 4th Generation (2020)
- 12.9" iPad Pro 3rd Generation (2018)
- 11" iPad Pro 1st Generation (2018)
- 12.9" iPad Pro 2nd Generation (2017)
- 10.5" iPad Pro 1st Generation (2017)
Salsa includes a faceplate for the 12.9" iPad Pro (3rd and 4th Generation). If you choose to use any other iPad, you'll need to purchase an additional faceplate for $49 here.
- Can you use the LEDs with software other than Salsa App?
- The full range of LED features are only accessible through the Salsa app. Salsa does provide a Lamp Mode, which sets the LEDs to a solid, bright white light.
- Salsa Photo Booth
- 2018 3rd Gen 12.9" iPad Pro Faceplate. Other faceplates can be purchased here
- Custom Carrying Case
- 120V - 240V International Power Supply
- Misc Tools
- USB-C to USB-C Charger
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Premium Marketing Materials to help you secure booking immediately.
- Sample Contract to save money on lawyer fees
- Expert Advice from event industry professionals to help you avoid common mistakes
- Tech Support so you can learn how to profit quickly
- Assembly Videos to train you and your attendants to be experts.
- Total height
- Head height
- Pole width
- Pole height
- Case dimensions
- 24.5” × 19.37” × 12.22”
- Case weight
- 19 lbs
- Photo booth weight with iPad
- 37 lbs
- Total combined weight
- 58 lbs
- Operating temperature
- 32° to 90° F (0° to 32° C)
- Operating environment
- Dry and Shaded
- Noise level
- 55 dB
James was an officiant looking for ways to earn extra revenue. In two years, he made $66,000
Maria was able to book 5 events before buying her booth and finished her first year with 60 events
Zach quit his full-time job to pursue his photo booth business after it made $40,000 in 8 months
Kelsey is now doing over 100 events per year with her five booths. What started as a side hustle grew into a 90k/year business.
In 3 years, Mark and Swapna were able to pay off their six-figure student loan debt with their photo booth business
In 3 months of business, Jeffrey had made quadruple what he was looking to make.
Isabelle invested in 4 booths, allowed her to expand beyond weddings and into the corporate world.
Jessica 3X’d her photo booth investment and is now working with some of the largest companies in their area.
John was able to pay off his booth in a few months & now has a stable source of extra income.
Savannah ran a photography studio for 10 years, but wanted more income that wouldn’t require a lot more time or energy.
Nicole thanks the quality and professionalism of the booth for giving her the high end clients she was after.
Maxwell’s old booths had issues and were expensive to maintain. Salsa saved him money & allowed him to raise prices.